Brian Berkenhoff, CFA
Owner & Financial Advisor
I am a CFA® Charterholder. A Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) is a professional designation given by the CFA Institute. A CFA designation is a badge of distinction. It represents a deep knowledge of all things investing, a commitment to ethics, and a passion for always putting investors first. All of which make members unparalleled professionals who are fully engaged in raising the standards of the investment management industry.
I am a member of the CFA Institute. The CFA Institute is a global, not-for-profit organization comprising the world’s largest association of investment professionals. With nearly 150,000 members and 149 regional societies around the world, the organization is dedicated to developing and promoting the highest educational, ethical, and professional standards in the investment industry.
- Born and raised in Western Washington
- Moved to South Dakota in 2009
- My wife Nichole is a Brookings native. She works for Eurofins AgroScience.
- 3 kids. Sophia (15), Madelyn (13), and Emmett (8).
- 2 dogs. Daisy the Beagle (13) and Star-Lord the Boxer (1).
- I've had four holes-in-one.
- Since 2008 I've been a vegetarian.
- I've experienced two major earthquakes.
- I used to hate flying but now love to travel.
- I'm afraid of heights. Separate fear from the one above.