View Your Investments 24/7
What Do They Offer Me?
Both access points offer you the ability to:
- view account details including balances, asset allocation, transaction history and performance
- securely receive your quarterly reports and other documents from Birch Investments
- gain access to your TD Ameritrade custodial statements and tax documents
- schedule appointments with Brian
How Do I Get Started with the Web Portal?
We will email you a temporary password which is valid for 90 days. Your username will be your email address.
A few notes on the password:
- you will be prompted to change your password every 90 days
- you can always click on “Forgot Password” via the Client Portal login to reset your password.
- logins will become inactive after 90 days of inactivity. If that occurs contact us to reset your account.
Using the login information we emailed you can gain access here: Birch Investments Client Portal
This link will always be available under the Clients section of our website.
How Do I Get Started with the Mobile App?
Once your portal is the setup, you may download our mobile app.
The app is available in both the Apple and Google stores. To locate the app, please go to the appropriate app store for your phone and search for "Birch Invest."
The login information will be the same as our online client portal.
Technology Never Works For Me. What If I Have Questions?
If you need assistance locating your login information or resetting your password please contact us and we will help you out.
If you are still stuck we can always screen share and assist you in a hands on manner to get started.
Just let us know via email or phone call and we can find a time to coordinate.