Step 1: Onboarding and Kick-Off
In order to help you align your portfolio with your goals, we need to get to know you! Once we’ve fully onboarded you as a client, we’ll hold our first Discovery Meeting. During this time, our only goal is to help understand more about who you are. We want to know what you value, what you want to achieve, and how we can help you get there.
Step 2: Building a Strategy
We will help to build an investing strategy that addresses both your short- and long-term goals. This plan will take into account your goals, values, risk tolerance, and timeline.
Step 3: Monitoring and Adjustments
Once your plan has been created, we’ll be able to help you monitor your finances in an ongoing capacity. As your life changes, your strategy will adjust to ensure that your best interest is always at the core of the investing decisions you make. During our engagement, we meet one to two times per year.
- Continuous investment management and advice
- Help with all investment account paperwork
- A client portal and mobile app
- Anytime access (email, phone, video, meetings)
- Periodic check-ins to discuss important deadlines
- Quarterly investment reporting
KEEP IT SIMPLE
Investing shouldn't be complicated.
We believe most people will be successful at investing if they get these things right:
- Choosing how much to save
- Deciding the optimal types of accounts to save in
- Creating a portfolio with a mix of stocks (growth) and bonds (safety) that meets your risk preferences
- Keep costs low
- Try to be tax-efficient
- Invest for the long-term (don't try to time the market)